Have you been contacted by a long time customer or potential customer and advised that if you do not implement a Management System (MS) you will no longer be an approved supplier or be allowed to provide them with a quotation? Are you not even sure what impact the imposed Management System Standard will have on your organization? Don’t panic. LQT, Inc. can provide you with an overview of the standard requirements, and what it means and help you determine the best approach for implementing the system within your organization.
LQT, Inc. can provide you with the consulting support you need to implement a MS and become compliant with or 3rd party registered to that standard.
We can provide you with assistance in implementing the following
Click each for more information.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System ~ Requirements.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration laboratories.
- ISO 13485:2016 Medical Devices ~ Quality Management Systems ~ Requirements for Regulatory Purposes.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems.
- AS9100 Rev. “D” Quality Management Systems for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations.
- AS9110 Rev. “C” Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation Maintenance Organizations
- AS9120 Rev. “B” Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Distributors
- AS9003 Rev. “A” Inspection and Test Quality Systems, Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations.
- IATF 16949:2016 Quality Management Systems for Automotive Production and Relevant Service Part Organizations.
- ISO 20252:2012 Market, opinion and social research —Vocabulary and service requirements.
- NADCAP System Implementation ~ Internal Audits.
- Special Systems as defined by the customer.