This training program provides students with the necessary skills to be able to define and understand Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) methodologies and apply the learned skills to provide customers with the required documentation. The program is based upon the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) requirements for PPAP submissions.
At the conclusion of this training session, the attendees will be able to:
- Explain the various PPAP levels required by customers.
- Define the requirements of the PPAP.
- Determine why they should be done.
- Plan for preparing to develop the necessary documentation.
- Determine what to do when the PPAP is finished.
Topics covered during the training program include:
- Levels of PPAP.
- PPAP Overview.
- PPAP Forms.
- Process Flow Diagrams.
- Control Plans.
- Measurement System Analysis.
- Planning for and conducting the PPAP.
- What to submit to a customer.