It is important for management to establish a clear purpose and direction for the organization. This includes an internal and external focus on customer’s needs, wants and expectations, and encouragement of the involvement of employees within the organization.
Management Consulting Services Include:
- Continual Improvement Processes
- Supplier Development Processes
- New Supplier Approval Processes
- Evaluation of Existing Suppliers
- Corrective Action Coordination with Suppliers
- Cost of Quality Analysis
- Short-Term or Acting Contract Quality Managers
- Short-Term or Acting Contract Metrology Managers
- Contract Inspections
- Procedures Development
Top management involvement in the QMS is an integral component of how the system is implemented and how effective it is. Organizations that focus on customer satisfaction, supplier development, managing quality costs and continual improvement are typically leaders in their respective fields.
We can guide you in your Quality Management efforts.